A few years ago this homeowner had a generator installed by another company. During a recent outage, the CO detector in her home sounded its alarm when the generator was running. She contacted Tower Generator to evaluate the problem. The generator exhaust was accumulating under certain wind conditions and entering the house. The installation didn’t meet current code. This is a very dangerous situation that had to be remedied before the generator was allowed to operate. Tower moved the generator a safe distance from the house so that this mom can enjoy the protection that she was seeking from her power system. As Connecticut’s Generator Specialist we have seen it all and we can solve your specific standby power issues.
West Hartford, Connecticut
Move the generator a safe distance from the home to assure that carbon monoxide will no longer enter the home. This will allow the homeowner to have worried free usage of the generator in the future.