Residential Power Survey
Understanding your power needs and providing a reliable power solution is the essence of our business. During our comprehensive “Power Site Survey”, we take into consideration your power requirements and design a system that factors in your Comfort Level, Power Quality, Site Selection, Noise Level, Fuel Source and any Special needs.
For a “Power Site Survey” or an inquiry into any of our services, please fill out the following form and then hit the “Submit Form” button. We will respond back to you within 24 hours to further discuss your needs or to set up an appointment.
Our “Power Site Survey” enables us to select the right system to meet your backup power needs. Here’s how it works:
- We come to your home to review your power needs, help identify the items that you wish to backup as well as to review your current electrical service.
- We correctly size the backup generator and review with you all the options that meet your particular needs.
- We then match the correct generator to your particular requirements. This ensures that you can run all the essential systems (or whole house/building) and equipment you want to use during a power outage.
- We locate the generator based on your property layout, Electrical Service location and integrate it into your outdoor landscape.
- We then provide a complete quotation detailing all of the generator system and installation costs.
- We carefully integrate all of these components for a trusted turnkey system that is installed and supported by our team of qualified generator technicians.
- After the installation, our service technicians will perform a system test to verfiy the capabilities and demonstrate the proper use of your system. We make sure that you are comfortable with your new system and answer any questions you may have.
- We provide 24/7/365 system support through Tower Generator’s service department.