Job Type: Full-time
Are you ready for a career change? Do you love organization and managing project details? Do you enjoy working with people?
About Tower Generator
Since 1997, Tower Generator has been a leading provider of emergency backup power systems throughout Connecticut and the region. We provide sales, installation, maintenance and repair services for commercial and residential standby generators. Tower Generator is focused on delivering the highest quality of skilled technical operation and service value to our customers.
Do you share our core values?
- Make The Details Matter
- Show You Care
- Help The Team
Why Tower Generator?
If you are looking to be part of a growing company and start your career, then come join our team of professionals! We’re a local, family company that prioritizes and supports the well-being of our employees. We strive to make all the little things add up to really big things in the lives of our employees and community.
The Coordinator Assistant will set up and coordinate generator installations for both the residential and commercial markets. Ownership of the project from start to finish is a must, and this includes working with multiple departments within Tower Generator along with outside vendors. This role reports directly to the Installation Coordinator.
- Plan and implement the successful installation and permitting process
- Work with existing team members for coordinating permits, progression billing and customer interface
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Develop and maintain required, electronic project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of project
- Create a job timeline using custom software with timelines and reminder dates
- Orchestrate jobs for two site teams
- Orchestrate jobs for three electrical teams
- Orchestrate multiple jobs for two gas teams
- Orchestrate commissioning of installed units with service department
- Weekly review of jobs sold with the Sales Specialist
- Strong project management skills
- Highly organized
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Effective communication and customer service oriented
- Computer savvy
Compensation + Benefits
We offer a work environment that prioritizes its employees and offer competitive wages based on level of experience. Compensation and benefits include:
- Competitive wages
- Medical insurance
- Simple IRA
- Paid holidays and earned time off vacation time
- Discretionary bonus potential
- Parties, picnics and other random food and beverage perks
- Opportunity for advancement
- High School diploma
- Submit to initial background check
- Computer literacy and ability to use Microsoft Office, phone, email, text
If we just described you, please send your resume for consideration and opportunity to join the Tower Generator family.
At Tower Generator, your health is important to us. During the interview process, we strictly follow CDC guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tower Generator is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. At Tower Generator, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a safe and enjoyable work environment for everyone. Our commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
We strongly encourage prior military personnel and veterans to apply.
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.