FREE Power Survey
Understanding your home’s or company's power demands and providing an affordable solution is the essence of our business. During our comprehensive "Power Survey", we take into consideration your Comfort Level, Power Quality, Site Selection, Noise Level, Fuel Source and any Special needs.
For a "Free Power Survey" or an inquiry into any of our services, please fill out the following form and then hit the "Submit Form" button when finished. We will then respond back to you within 24 hours to either set up an appointment or follow up with you regarding a service.
Our “Power Survey” guides you in selecting the right system to meet your individual needs. Here’s how it works:
- We come to your home to discuss the comfort level you need during a power outage. We help identify the items you wish to backup, as well as review your current electrical service.
- We calculate the proper backup generator size and show you the different types of generators for your particular needs.
- We match the correct generator to your particular requirements. This ensures that you can run all the essential systems and equipment you want to use during a power loss. And we take into account any special needs you may have such as a home office or medical equipment that you need.
- We help locate a placement of the generator which will look best with your outdoor landscape and the appropriate fuel source.
- We follow up the survey with a complete quotation detailing all of the system and installation costs.
- We carefully integrate all of these components for a trusted turnkey system that is installed and supported by our team of experienced generator professionals.
- After the installation, we demonstrate the capabilities and proper use of your system. We make sure that you are comfortable with your new generator and answer any questions you may have.
- We provide any ongoing system support you may need through Tower Generator Service.
We also take into account the following:
- Comfort level - the number of electrical services you want to protect and use during an outage
- Power Quality - from well regulated to utility-like power
- Site selection - the best outside location for the generator
- Noise level - your acceptable tolerance of operational sound
- Fuel source - natural gas, propane or diesel
- Special needs - home office, security systems, medical equipment, chair lift, etc.